- - CALL US ON - -
Tel. +44 (0)161 217 7120
Internal gear pump - Relief valves
This valve is for the protection of a pump and a motor. There are 2 types of the valve, namely the internal-return type (VB)and the external-return type (VD).
- FTP pumps are typically used for oil. For requirements using the FTP pump with other types of liquid, or under special conditions, please contact Fuji Techno in advance for support.
- A filter must be installed in the suction side.
- Plumbing needs to be as short as possible and should not have any acute bends.
- Resistance of a suction side has to be 0.03MPa or less. (A pressure in the suction side must be - 0.03MPa or less).
- Except the WO and the PL versions, where the suction pressure needs to be 0.2MPa or less.
- Please avoid rapid heat up or cool down. The temperature difference has to be 40oC or less and change gradually a temperature.
- When plumbing in the pump, please pay maximum attention to the tightening torque. The allowable tightening torque is as follows. Guide for selection of pump